Ok. Everyone wants rocking results. Sky-high ROI. Maximum engagement. Sure. No problem with that having these expectations. But are you doing enough to get there? Think about it. Can your photo booth idea compete with Tik Tok or Snapchat? Don’t worry. If you’re a marketer struggling to get great results, concepts like a virtual photo booth app can be your new best friend.
You see, at iboothme, we’ve been in the business of photo booths all our lives. So, when we launched our new virtual photo booth app, we were surprised by what its massive success taught us in the process. So, here are a few ways we think your next brand experience can really stand out.
- Creativity. Creativity. Creativity. We can’t stress this enough. To get different photo frame results, you need to do something different.
- Use technology and special effects to your advantage. Don’t shy away from it.
- Go virtual. Coronavirus taught us we can still WFH and still zoom our way into meetings from anywhere in the world. Why should your brand experience miss out?
- Be engaging. You are competing against every app on the planet. The more attention you can grab, the more market share you can grab.
- Get as much data as you can. Data is your friend. And can be used to tell great stories.
- Mix things up. Go hybrid. Run a physical event and a virtual event in parallel. The rules are changing. It’s the best time to shape them.
- Stick to the trends. And never be afraid to create new ones.
- Connect on a human level. Use technology to reach the heart of your audience. It always works.
- Be mobile. We are all in different places and multi-tasking. But we are always on our phones. Your chances to engage your audience have never been higher.
- Have a coffee with us. We are always brainstorming on the next big idea at iboothme. We can show you how to make your virtual photo booth experience with the iboothme app, one to remember.
Get the chance to win instantly 3 months access to iboothme virtual: Participate now