Ok. So, 2020 is going down as the year of the pandemic. And probably, a lot more. The event industry has hit rock bottom. But if you are one of those who look for silver linings, you can now breathe a sigh of relief. Virtual photo booth events are here. And they are here to stay.
What exactly happened to the event industry?
Across the planet, people have stopped mingling due to coronavirus. Rules are getting stricter. Social distancing, lockdowns and curfews are rampant. The last thing your audience will do is get together with strangers. Marketing budgets seem to be distancing themselves from physical events too. It’s a no-brainer – until there is no COVID-19 vaccination or cure, you can kiss physical events goodbye. Even touchscreens don’t seem to work in the days of ‘Wash your hands for 20 seconds.’
So, what’s the big deal about the virtual photo booth?
Well, necessity is the mother of all inventions. And iboothme has gone through a lot of love and labour to create a virtual photo booth that makes you forget you still live in an age of a pandemic.
Here’s a quick checklist of the ways a virtual photo booth from iboothme can work for you:
- Reach out to an even bigger audience. Virtually, anyone on the planet.
- Set reminders for events.
- Save the trouble of getting to a location.
- Save yourself the cost of logistics and rentals. And expensive one-time costs.
- Plus, all it takes is a single link. A tap of a finger.
- Customize your message and visual look the way you want.
- Add layers of technology with ease.
- Adapt to changing situations by creating a hybrid event – part physical, part virtual.
- Make it social and watch it go viral.
You got the message. Now try the virtual photo booth for yourself.
Get the chance to win instantly 3 months access to iboothme virtual: Participate now