It’s probably one of the most important articles I wrote.
I had a call with the L’Oréal activation department, Unilever activation manager, Coca Cola Europe headquarter, and they confirmed me again the same: “Youssef we will have an extremely limited physical activation in 2021; we are going online”
I like things to be logical so I’ve asked them why? They told me that they do not want to be the reason for a new cluster. That made sense to me.
So I have prepared for you multiple videos that I hope will wake you up… I hope that you are not waiting for things to get back to normal. You need to adapt, and now!
Virtual engagement is not a virtual conference, or virtual exhibition, or zoom, those won’t solve brands challenges in the future. It makes sense right?
Having efficient online and onsite events will lead to a more extensive market reach for brands and for your company.
So let me share with you some videos that I hope will be a wake-up call
1) In April 2020 when everyone was waiting for the thing to be normal we did the switch
2) First of all for me the future of events will be hybrid
3) Here is a recap of 2020 for iboothme
4) Brand needs creative interaction with their prospects is changing
5) Event for Samsung provide a TikTok effect
7) We can customise the photo experience to be related to the brand with no creative limit
8) We digitalized Level Shoes in Dubai mall
9) We do engaging marketing games, this one was for Mall of The Emirates
10) We drove people from Instagram to Gallery Lafayette
11) If you have an existing platform we can introduce integrate our engagement anywhere
12) One of the hybrid products that have been proposed is the magnificent sanitiser that can work for lifebuoy
13) Interview in Dubai about our strategy on how we support the brand
14) And another interview was done for a UK media
So the beauty of virtual engagement is not having a virtual photo booth or a virtual conference.
Brands have sales and marketing challenges in the world of digitalisation, and the real question is: How to solve brands marketing and sales challenges with a digital engagement approach.
Here, we will play our creative job of proposing a unique virtual and hybrid approach that makes sense for the brand. It. Can be from a simple photo opportunity to an in-depth, complex scenario. We have done for Fenty Dubai.
❤️ Let’s organise a quick 30 min zoom with your teams to brainstorm and find concrete solutions for your challenges.
Tell me when will be the best day to organise this meeting. Trust me they will thank you for that.
❤️I am here for you, here is my WhatsApp +971529494094. You can buzz me 24/7, send me your challenges, and I will turn them into a super exciting engagement solution.
Ps: Sharing this with your colleague and friends will give them ideas, you’ll be their savour!